From: Matt Benson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:40 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: Ant StarTeam Checkout patch

--- "Burgess, Benjamin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Some time ago I contacted Steve Cohen (an ant
> committer who used to
> maintain the Ant StarTeam tasks) about my
> willingness to help with these
> tasks due to my current position working closely
> with the StarTeamSDK.
> I have come up with 3 changes to be made which will
> more than double the
> speed of these tasks.  Unfortunately, I do not have
> access to CVS in
> order to create patch files (does someone know
> another way/tool to
> create patches?) but due to the very small changes

Access to CVS?  If you can get the code from CVS HEAD,
all you need is a Unix (or Cygwin) diff program:

diff -u orig-file your-file >patch-file

HTH,
Matt

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF