> Although it will only interest a small number of developers, i would happily contribute a "ecmascript/javascript with Ant" including JSdoc (similar with javadoc) and JSLint (instead of checkstyle) integration, unit test etc.
> Manos

Yes, Please!

I am involved with a large project that is heavily using AJAX technology. The technology is cool, interactive, slick..... and so far totally undocumented and untested. I believe your information could really help some of the folks out there (like us) who are struggling with this stuff.

my 2c,

--Craeg