On 9/3/05, Dominique Devienne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Let's do this Saturday, 3rd Sept, 20:00 EST.
>
> Any last minute change of plans?

Nothing, apart from me starting an hour late because my son is cuter
than you guys :)

> Let us know how this goes, and thanks
> of lot for doing this for us Henri. Good luck, --DD

Surprisingly long, took the better part of 2 hours. For the machine
anyway, I get to multi-task and do other things while it slogs along
:)

Tis done now:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk ant-core

I added 'alexeys' to the authorization list for ant in SVN, I got the
feeling that you guys had already moved your CVS auth list to SVN, but
that alexeys was added to CVS after that event.

Emails will goto [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let me know if there are any problems,

Hen