0. I'm on the user list now. 1. Thanks - I'll try it and post results on the user list. Steve Loughran writes:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Martin,
I tried changing my $PATH as you suggested but that didn't help. Also, java and javac are both the same version (1.5.0_02). I wonder if ant runs it's processes in another shell - one perhaps that doesn't pick up my personal env variables? Maybe it doesn't even run them in bash? Could it be that ant tasks are run by a different Linux user which needs to be set up?
I'm thinking out loud... if that is possible by email!
Paul

0. this is more user space, not developer space questions. please send follow messages to that mailing list. 1. I think you should run ant -diagnostics to see what Ant's view of the world is

Paul Mackinlay (PhD, MEng)
http://www.webotech.co.uk/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44(0)7050 699971