Jack Woehr wrote:
Robert Koberg wrote:

* a random hang (build stops with no error/exception) when running in -verbose mode

* a random Bus Error when not in -verbose mode.

Neither Ant nor any pure Java application does bus errors. They can only come from a bug the Java VM itself or libraries (either JDK or third-party) using native code.

OK. Apple just doesn't like java :)

Strange though that this only comes up with Ant (from what I could find through google). I have not had problems loading XML files from jars or using namespaces in XML processing (the only thing different when using the taglib.xml). I wonder if it has to do with Ant's non-standard way of dealing with namespaces??

How would you report this to Apple?

thanks,
-Rob