Ted, in what way? You can create a main build.xml that does, for example:

<project ...>
    <target name="dist">
        <ant buildfile="third-party.xml" target="dist"/>
        <ant buildfile="project.xml" target="dist"/>
    </target>
</project>

which will ensure that the third party distribution is created before
attempting to create the project distribution. This is less than ideal as there
is no true dependency between the two.

However, it is also possible to use import to pull all the targets into the
main build.xml directly. You then have to ensure that you provide targets in
the build.xml that will define or correct the inter-script target
inter-dependencies.

E.g. if the two scripts both have "dist" targets and you want to simulate the
project.xml dist depending on the third-party.xml dist target you would do
something like:

third-party.xml:

<project name="third-party"...>
    <target name="dist" depends="...">
    </target>
</project>

project.xml:

<project name="project" ...>
    <target name="dist" depends="...">
    </target>
</project>

build.xml:

<project name="main" ...>
    <import file="third-party.xml"/>
    <import file="project.xml"/>
    <target name="dist" depends="third-party.dist,project.dist"/>
</project>

The benefit here over the "ant" task version is that if there are common
targets they can be "merged" together (much as has been done here with "dist")
and Ant will ensure that those targets are only invoked once in the dependency
sequence (instead of the twice that would occur using the "ant" task version).

BTW, no guarantees the attributes are correctly named in this example!

As I said, this is a user list thing. If you want more help or examples re-post
on the user list.

Phil