Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Kev Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Would it be possible to checkin my antlib to svn?
Sure, you are a committer 8-)

doh!

Please read the section starting with "Committers will need" in <http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn>. Your
checked in files all had Windows line ends, fixed.

I'm probably going to have to dig around to discover how to change this for subclipse - can't find it in the dialogs/menus so it may be a conf file setting - sorry for the hassle you just had changing everything

By convention the files should have gone to vss/trunk instead of vss
but we can easily fix that later or when we move to the non-sandbox
area.

I thought about the trunk issue, but didn't think that it was important for sandbox stuff.

Please feel free to checkout and have a play with

Will do when I find time, should be possible some time later this
week.

(if you have a vss repo available), I tried to incoporate
fixes/enhancement requests in bugzilla as I was going along.

Maybe you should point people in the bugzilla reports to the new
location so they can give the antlib a try - or even compile the lib
for them and make it available from people.apache.org/~kevj/

This is something I considered, along with the darcs antlib I put together (for kicks) last year.

Thanks for fixing up my goofball svn commit - try to keep it clean next time (use *nix dev platform would help...)
Kev