Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
Stephane Bailliez wrote:

Hi all,

As I just resubscribed and noticed there is apparently spring cleanup
going on in the code, I think it would be worth to get rid of:
- JProbe Coverage task
- Metamata Audit task
- Metamata Metrics task

JProbe should not be working anymore since JProbe 4
As for Metamata, I doubt anyone is using it anymore as
Metamata/WebGain products disappeared after being absorbed by Oracle
in 2002 (except Toplink).

Thoughts ?

Stephane

The 3 people who answered were all in favor of this cleanup. I thought
that it might be better to start a vote thread on this one too.

The cleanup means concretely removing the
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.sitraka and
                                                             the
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optiona.metamata

packages, with the corresponding documentation and testcases.

Do you agree that we should do it ?

 [+1 ] Yes

 [ ] No