From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 5:31 PM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: using multiple properties in the 'if' and 'unless'
conditions

It's believed that you can easily combine the various conditions in
one <condition>, that sets a single property based on as complex a
necessary.

When you remember that targets listed in 'depends' are executed before
'if' / 'unless' are evaluated, you can easily execute the <condition>
before the target and test if/unless on its results.

--DD

> Hello,
>
> Has the possibility of adding multiple conditions to the target 'if'
and
> 'unless' attributes ever been considered? Are there any reasons why
this
> change would be a bad idea?
>
> cheers
>
> paul

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF