Hello Peter and other,

does this <classloader/> task address the delegating class loader issue ?

I am really not knowledgeable about classloaders myself, but remember that I
was not able to make a custom task based on JNDI APIs work if the concrete JNDI
driver to use (in this case it was a JNDI driver for MQ Series) was not put on
the classpath before starting ant. I guess that the explanation in this case is
that my custom task invokes the standard JNDI APIs (Context class) which is
implemented in the Java runtime, and that this one cannot find the classloader
which loaded my task anymore, so does not know about the JNDI driver.

Would be cool if <classloader/> solves the problem.

Regards,

Antoine