The one in 1.6 does not work.
The proposed one is totally different.
see http://enitsys.sourceforge.net/ant-classloadertask/

Peter

On 8/23/06, Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Peter Reilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If it is not a little too late, I would like to get a vote on
> including classloader into ant 1.7.

It has been included since 1.6.0 we just never told anybody.  Or is
the one you want any different from the classloader task that is
already part of the code base.

Basically the task only needs documentation.  I'm not against
documenting it as long as the documentation contains a warning that
you might shoot yorself in the foot.