Bonjour Stefan,
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:23:06 +0200
Von: Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: dev@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [VOTE] New Release Candidate for .NET Antlib 1.0 Beta 1

> Don't know, I've never found any use for that myself, but we do it for
> Ant's core.  Could do it for the final release.

In the project where I am working, we are using a lot of third party libraries,
and we plan to use manifest informations such as Implementation-Vendor,
Implementation-Title and Implementation-Version to generate automatically a
report about which third party libs we use.

Without these informations, you would have to do a lot of research to answer
the question : where does foo.jar come from ?

Regards,

Antoine