--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Author: mbenson
> Date: Wed Oct 11 15:17:47 2006
> New Revision: 463002

> Log:
> Fix failure by making each test execute in its own
> Project just like we said.

To clarify, this is not addressing whatever's breaking
the tests when forked.  I'm guessing that's in core.
The failure mentioned above is the one I purposely
introduced by committing the test before its fix to
illustrate the problem.  Unfortunately I never saw
that commit notification come in before the one for
the fix itself came through.  Thread "[antunit] test
failures" is still alive either way.

-Matt