On 10/26/06, Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

you've probably seen that people.apache.org is still not up again.
For me (and anybody else who subscribed to lists using the @apache.org
address) this means I haven't received any emails from this and other
lists since Monday.  But I've seen a few threads in the archive I'd
like to chime in on:

* Ivy:  Yes Steve, you are supposed to subscribe to a few more lists.
  If Ivy gets accepted for incubation, I think all mentors will become
  members of the Incubator PMC as well - more lists ;-)

  I haven't seen an Archive of the Incubator list so far, so I have no
  idea about the state of the proposal.  Monday morning it looked as
  if we could actually call for a vote pretty much right away.

You can see the archive for the thread here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=116163023627073&w=2

As you will see it seems that it doesn't even require a vote, since you
already vote in the Ant PMC, it's enough for Ivy to enter incubation. I've
sent my ICLA yesterday by fax, and Antoine is already asking for an
appropriate karma to start up the process! This is very good news for Ivy,
thanks to all of you for your support so far.

- Xavier