On 10/27/06, Paul King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Peter Reilly wrote:
> [...] however, having bsf.jar and js.jar in
> the $ANT_HOME/lib, is a user's choice, so if they are there it is
> a good assumption that the user wants to use them.

I think that Groovy has native jsr support but jruby didn't last
time I checked (though that may soon or may have already changed)

Support for jruby is provided via the
java scripting project:
https://scripting.dev.java.net/
They have a number of engines for various languages
that do not have native implementations.
(provided as language engine jar files).

Peter

so I might want to go with native jsr when using Groovy even
though I have bsf.jar in my classpath for when I want to
use jruby. So, the 'bsf:', 'jsr:' switch sounds good to me.

Paul.