Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Vladimir Egorov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

TestLogic is an initiative by BEA Systems Inc. Tools team to provide
an open source testing framework for the enterprise.

[...]

The project is so far a private project on CodeShare. We are
planning to open source when we reach some point of maturity

My personal advice would be to go public as soon as you can.  It is
far easier to attract new contributors if the code base isn't too
polished and there are still obvious places to work on.

Also, get on apache gump and build against the SVN_HEAD versions of all the other OSS projects, which means implicitly, a migration to Ant1.7+

That doesnt mean you have to commit to ant1.7 only, but you do make sure that ant1.7's changes dont break your app.

-steve