+0 Martijn

On 10/29/06, Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I've created distribution files for the .NET Antlib and uploaded them
to <http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/dotnet-antlib/> and propose to
release them as 1.0 final.

As described on the release plan for this Antlib I don't expect the
betas to get enough people to test it and the Antlib needs more
testers outside the Ant team so I'd like to skip further betas.

The release has been tested on:

WinXP + Microsoft .NET 1.1
WinXP + Microsoft .NET 2.0
WinXP + Mono 1.1.17