Datum: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:58:26 +0000
Von: "Peter Reilly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: "Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Ant 1.7.0 ?

On 12/12/06, Antoine Levy-Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Peter,

my plan was to build Ant 1.7.0 final last Sunday, but I delayed this.

What are the critical changes we are waiting for ?

I assumed that there was to be another RC from emails
sent ("delay the RC (steve).")

I do not know of any critical changes, except
maybe to suppress caching resource collections.

We need:
   to add extra diagnostics for junit (the missing
   vmwatcher file issue),
   manual pages for the new script options for scriptdef, scriptselector
etc.

However these are not critical.

Peter

Regards,