Hi,

A look at my working copy of StringUtils.java tells me it is the version right before the change.

The output of svn -uv status is :

antoine-levy-lamberts-computer:~/dev/asf/ant-core antoine$ svn status -uv src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/util/StringUtils.java * 486453 486146 kevj src/main/org/apache/tools/ ant/util/StringUtils.java
Status against revision: 486551

The * in the output of svn status indicates also that a newer file exists on the server.

So the label ANT_170 is inaccurate for StringUtils.java. This should be the only file, because I had created a brand new working copy for this build right before.

Regards,

Antoine