On 12/19/06, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>
>>> RmicAdvancedTest fails for me using JDK 1.6, the stack trace
>>> (below) looks like a deeply confused Xerces to me.
>
>>> [junit] Testcase: testIIOP(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.RmicAdvancedTest):
Caused an
>>> ERROR
>>> [junit] org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration cannot
be cast to org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration
>> Classloader grief.
>
> Are you sure?  This is the only test exhibiting the problem.  I need
> to dig deeper to find the reason, though.

This was just a guess. I did a search and you are the first person to
have encountered this problem, incidentally.

Not quite true,
This has been the case for me testing with jdk1.6 for this junit test
for a *long*
time, I forget to mention it, sorry.

Peter