Steve Loughran wrote:

What's the best way to memory profile Ant?

I was looking somehow at this type of behavior to f and did not go very deep into the analysis, I used a trial version of YourKit but did not spend time on it.. I was thinking at this time it would be nice to have an opensource license of Yourkit for Ant...

So considering you're asking for it I think we can manage to ask a license and put a logo on ant's webpage...