On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The fact that people are running automation experiments on bugzilla
makes me think that now is a good time to move to Jira.
Accordinly, I would like to call a vote about moving to JIRA

[] Yes, move to JIRA
[] No, stay with Bugzilla
I do not really see the point in switching, JIRA also seems to have its spam problems.
My stance is -0.
In case the infra team wants us to switch I am +1, but I do not see any point in switching just for the fun of it.

Martijn