Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by JanMatèrne:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant1%2e7%2e1/Planning

    -all tests passing on Linux, Vista and XP
   * who has access to Vista, and which version? I really don't want to install
it, even under VMWare!
     XavierHanin: I do have access to Vista Professional edition
+
     SteveLoughran: I have a VMWare image of Vista Enterprise Edition.
     ...I think we may need to change the install instructions to deal with the
many dialogs that pop up before you can edit the env variables.
+
+    JanMatèrne: I'll set up a VMWare image of Vista Ultimate Edition (32bit,
German)

  === Would like to fix Defects ===