Steve Loughran schreef:
Kev Jackson wrote:
Hi,

After Steve's work yesterday, I was going to pull in the changes to the release to try and get a clean build...but:

(these errors occur with the svn trunk code)

LocatorTest testNetworkURI Failure Expected file:\\PC03\jclasses\lib\ant-1.7.0.jar to resolve to \\PC03\jclasses\lib\ant-1.7.0.jar but got D:\\PC03\jclasses\lib\ant-1.7.0.jar expected:<[]\\PC03\jclasses\lib\...> but was:<[D:]\\PC03\jclasses\lib\...>

I'm not sure what this should be - \\ is a unc path right, and windows should support that, so I'm not sure where the D: comes from (except that's the local disk that I'm running the ant tests from)

LocatorTest testUnixNetworkPath Failure Expected file://cluster/home/ant/lib to resolve to \\cluster\home\ant\lib but got D:\\cluster\home\ant\lib expected:<[]\\cluster\home\ant\l...> but was:<[D:]\\cluster\home\ant\l...>

Should this execute at all on a windows machine?

I hadnt decided what the right outcome here was...the code has the option of us providing a separate windows expected string, but we need to know what to expect

If I type, in ie7, file://morzine/slo I get a new windows explorer window opening up to the share \\morzine\slo If I type, in ie6, file://morzine/slo the IE6 window turns into an windows explorer window showing the share \\morzine\slo in icon vew

In firefox i have to type
file://///home.famkruithof.net/jkf
(Yes that's 5 slashes) before it opens an share
file:// is the base
/ represents root
and // reprensents the start of the share
It won't settle for more or less slashes.

I still have to test under java uri handling

Martijn