I guess the point 1, 2, 3 can be done now.
For 4 and 5 I guess it is better to wait that the people register to the new
list.
If is is not authorized to automatically migrate users from ivy-dev to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], then we might have to wait a little bit as well.

I will send a mail to ivy-commits to tell people to register to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gilles