Here's a question. How do I distinguish a sun jvm from a jrockit jvm in a build file, as I dont see any reliable way of doing it in an ant condition (right now)?

I'm thinking we ought to analyse the jvm and maybe set some properties, or add a new <jvmversion> condition to probe the world.

-steve

(I have some tests that fail on JRockit as it handles tail recursion differently; a test that would normally stack overflow spins until 4GB of heap runs out, which can take a long time. I'd rather detect jrockit and skip it, but the only test I have uses <contains> on the bootpath and hopes that jrockit is only installed in a path with that in it....