Hello,

New list member here!  My name's Tony. :)

(Actually I joined a little while ago, and I meant to send this e-mail
at that time, but things got busy for a bit.  Things are better now.)

I just started to gingerly begin participating in open source stuff.
I've been using OSS for years, so as intimidating as it is for little
ol' me, it's actually kinda cool. :)

I've noticed that many newcomers are offered unit testing and
documentation as good places to start.  This works out for me, because
I'm a huge believer in good documentation.

If I'm browsing the repository correctly, it looks like the manual is
written in HTML.  I think it would be beneficial to convert the manual
to DocBook.  I've done similar conversions before, and if everyone is
okay with it, I'll be glad to get started.  (Regarding a web-viewable
version, I can either write some XSL sheets to accompany the DocBook
version, or I understand there's a widely used open source set of
DocBook XSL stylesheets which could also be used.)

-- Tony