+1

Martijn

Kevin Jackson schreef:
Hi all,

I think it's time to go ahead and push out 1.7.1 for wider testing.

I really *don't* want to add any changes to code at the moment, but if
there are any documentation issues that someone notices I'm willing to
let them in on a case by case basis

Over to the vote:

Despite the strange bug Steve uncovered for networked drives on
Windows, Ant 1.7.1 is ready for beta:
Yes, I'll help (I need someone to sign with pgp) [ x ] (+1)
Yes, go ahead but I won't help [ ] (+0)
No, it's not ready [ ] (-1)

Thanks,
Kev