Hi,

I would like to upgrade the version of IvyDE to 2.0. The trunk version is
currently tagged to be an 1.3. I would like to make this upgrade for sevral
reasons:
- the trunk version of IvyDE is relying on Ivy 2 whereas the last released
version of IvyDE (1.2.1) is using Ivy 1.4.1. From a user point of view this
will be easier to understand which version of IvyDE match which version of
Ivy.
- the plugin ID of IvyDE changed. For the 1.2.1 it was
org.jayasoft.ivyde.eclipse and now it is org.apache.ivyde.eclipse. So users
won't be able to update their plugins. Actually they will appear as two
different plugins.
- recently, due to a major bug fix (IVYDE-70), the preference are not managed
the same way, the way to configure IvyDE changed. Having a version upgrade
will make user aware of big changes.

I also think that some other refactoring may appear (IVYDE-32), so I think
that IvyDE require a new version number regarding these big changes.

WDYT ?

Nicolas