Le 27 juin 08 à 21:02, Kirby Files a écrit :

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that I have a version of IvyDE ready to be
released.
You will find the files in my home directory on people.apache.org
/home/hibou/ivyde-release

I tried out this release, and it no longer seemed to automatically find an ivysettings.xml file in my project (in the top-level directory). I had to manually configure IvyDE with my settings file. Is this a deliberate change? It was nice to be able to just check a project out of source control and
immediately have everything working.

I have just retested, it works fine for me.
You should check that in the path of the ivysettings in the global configuration is blank, and that in the local configuration of your project you have not selected the "Enable project specific settings"

Also, is there any plan to add a CleanCache action to the IvyDE context menu? Especially since Ivy caches "negative" information (for instance, if
my repository web server is down, it caches the non-existence of each
artifact on that server -- once the web server is back up, the only way to
make it resolve is to clean the cache from the command line).

nothing planed about it, but it is a great idea that you should add in the Jira :)

thanks for testing,
Nicolas