From: Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nant version of Ivy
To: dev@ant.apache.org
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:34 AM

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any ongoing effort to produce a .NET/NAnt version of Ivy?

Are you looking for Ivy to support .NET assemblies or for a .NET
implementation of Ivy's general functionality?

If Ivy's features are enough to support .NET builds (strangely I'm
more familiar with .NEt than with Ivy) you could certainly use Ivy
from within NAnt or MSBuild.  All it would take was a Java VM on the
build machine (which doesn't sound worse than requiring IKVM) - I've
once written NAnt and MSBuild tasks to run Ant - but must admit I've
never used them:
<http://stefan.samaflost.de/blog/en/dotNet/ant_for_nant_and_msbuild.html>

Alternatively you could build the .NET projects from within Ant:
<http://ant.apache.org/antlibs/dotnet/index.html>