Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Folks,

I'm trying to run the Jax-ws APT ant task on file with a NLS name:

S_BASIC_ÃÑÑÖÏÑG_Bean.java

I don't think you are asking on the correct list.  There may be people
on the user list who use the same task (I don't even know it) and can
help.

Since I don't know how the task is implemented, I can only guess.  If
you run Ant in verbose mode, does it give you any hint on how it
invokes apt?  Does it use a command line or does it invoke it via a
Java API inside the Ant process?  If the former is used, does the same
command line work if you use it outside of Ant?

The apt code in Ant uses javac style infocation; I don't know what the jax-ws APT task is, what it does, or who wrote it.