From: Kevin Jackson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 12:45 PM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: How to automize Ant

Hi,

> I have downloaded the cruisecontrol.I have cvs.Can you let me know
what
> should i do next or can you give me any documentation on it.Please
guide me.

You're asking setup/config questions about continuous integration on
the ant developer list.  It's not really an appropriate forum for
these kinds of questions.  Also asking 'Please guide me' when it looks
like you haven't tried to configure this yourself or read the
documentation that is already available is not good ettiquette.
Please try to solve your problems first, then if you get stuck ask
"I've tried to do this, here is my config file, this is the error -
can anyone explain"

For CI tools I can recommend cruisecontrolrb if your not afraid of
having a ruby runtime on your system - it's much easier to setup and
configure than the classic cruise control.

Thanks,
Kev

please note my email address has now changed to "S Saravanan" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>

E-mail Message Disclaimer ( United Arab Shipping Company (SAG) "This email is
confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the
intended recipients, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, Please notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy
the original message. Thank you."
check email and any attachments for the presences of Viruses.
UASC accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
emails.