Hi all,

I've committed a test CVS repository to Ant's svn repo under
src/tests/antunit/taskdefs/cvs together with an AntUnit test file that
doesn't get executed as part of the top level build file (because we'd
need to check for a working cvs setup otherwise).

It seems to work for me.  Unfortunately even read only access to the
repository modify CVSROOT/history, but I'm afraid we can't exclude it
from the svn repositiory since I think it holds information needed by
changelog (and the repositiory wouldn't work without it anyway).