Hi all,

Xavier Hanin and I are working on a new build system fully based on Apache
Ant / Apache Ivy, here is a short information.
Welcome to EasyAnt

Easyant is a toolbox focusing on easing project build processes.
It's based on Apache Ant and Apache Ivy, and allows for maximum flexibily,
improved integration in existing build systems and provides conventions and
guidelines.

Our goals are :

   - to simplify build process by providing a set of ready to use build
   scrips (or modules) to ease implemantation of a build system.
   - to provide conventions and guidelines
   - to leverage your ant knowledge (no need to learn yet another language)
   - to stay flexible :
      - what about conventions ? : Even if Easyant came with a lot of
      conventions, we never lock you in.
      - what about modules ? : You can easily adapt it to your projects. The
      architecture of Easyant allow you to easily extends existing
modules, and to
      provide your own one.
      - what about if i have an existing project? As Easyant is fully based
      on ant, you can keep existing project with "old school" ant
script. This can
      simplify migrations.

Currently Easyant provides module for :

   - java compilation
   - javadoc generation
   - scala compilation
   - scaladoc
   - unit tests (Junit / TestNG)
   - emma coverage
   - checkstyle
   - packaging jar / war application
   - dependency management (using Apache Ivy)
   - publication (using Apache Ivy)

Source code

Easyant is released under Apache License 2.0.

Sources can be found here
SVN Url : http://easyant.abrm.info/svn
Login : anonymous
pass: (empty)