On 2008-11-19, Gilles Scokart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was thus thinking to provide this classpath using the
> project.setCoreLoader.  But that didn't worked.
> Indeed, the coreLoader is not used when declaring antlib.

Is coreLoader used at all?  Anywhere?

There are bugzilla issues talking about making it functional.

I don't recall the details but think the core loader is the result of
an unfinished experiment.

> In parallel I wanted to ask feedback for such sensible change for
> which I can't really mesure all the impact.

Classloader changes are dangerous, in particular since our unit tests
don't cover many scenarios (and it would be difficult to do, you'd
need lots of forked junits) and Gump uses a very specific construct so
won't catch problems here.

For your concrete patches I'll need more time to review before I
comment.