On 2008-11-19, 向雅 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> after patch ProjectHelper with a method accept(buildFile), if file
> is xml, ONProjectHelper not accept, so all control transfer to ant
> with xml.  else if file is on, ONProjectHelper do it.

This change to ProjectHelper sounds pretty innocent (an accept method
that always returns true in the base class, if I understand
correctly).

> Can I upload some source code to sanbox like?

The sandbox is only writable for Ant committers,
<http://ant.apache.org/bylaws.html#Roles%20and%20Responsibilities>,
but you can always open a bugzilla issue and attach your patch to it.