[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Nicolas Lalevée [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2008 15:31
An: Ant Developers List
Betreff: [DISCUSS] Announce of the IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 release

Here is the proposal of the announcement:

-----

The Apache Ivy project is pleased to announce the release of IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1.

IvyDE is an Eclipse plugin that leverage the management of the Ivy dependencies in the Eclipse development environment. It will help you manage your classpath based on the Ivy dependencies, with a dedicated editor of ivy.xml files, with completion.

Whereas the status of the previous release was alpha, we got this plugin to be more stable. The bugs which were making the

plugin unusable have been fixed. Thought we know that there still some bugs, so this is a milestone towards the final stable, a beta milestone.

- plugin unusable have been fixed. Thought we know that there - still some bugs, so this is a milestone towards the final stable, a beta milestone.
+ plugin unusable have been fixed. Thought we know that there are
+ still some bugs, so this is a milestone towards the final release.
+ But this is already stable, a beta milestone.
Good catch, thanks.

To download IvyDE: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/download.cgi
Important note: the IvyDE updatesite at http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite is now deprecated because it causes us some deployment pain (which probably get some pain to some user too). So please switch to use this one: http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesite/

The new main features in this release:
* the configuration panel have been splitted to be more manageable and understandable
* Error markers now shows up if the resolve job failed
* You can clean the ivy caches via the context menu
* still experimental: handle dependencies between IvyDE-enabled projects

?? Which Ivy version is included?

Ivy is not included within IvyDE, it is distributed just next to it. The last Ivy release is already deployed on the eclipse updatesite.
But probably we can at least refer to the compatibility between them:
* it is compatible with the last release of Ivy (2.0.0.rc2)

Nicolas

You will find the raw release notes there:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectI
d=12310640&styleName=Html&version=12313273

To get more information on the project, see:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/

Nicolas

Just my few cents ...

Jan