So now both Ivy and IvyDE are being build into an updatesite on Hudson. To not
duplicate ant scripts, I created an IvyDE-updatesite job on Hudson that
correspond to our checked in updatesite (ant/ivy/updatesite/trunk).

Then the URL of the update site on Hudson changed:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Ant/job/IvyDE-
updatesite/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/build

So Ivy, IvyDE and IvyDE-updatesite build are triggered by svn changes. And a
successfull build of Ivy or IvyDE trigger a build of IvyDE-updatesite, so it
will contain the last successfull builds.

Have good trunk build testing,
Nicolas