I've been writing a couple of ant build files in which I've defined
quite a few variables in an included properties file.
A couple of variables within the build.xml too.

I keep changing them which results in undefined variables which ant
ignores, spreading odd filenames all over the place.

I've scratched the itch, wondered if it is of use.

Idea:

run a python script over any property files to find
all defined variables. That generates an ant build file
which can be called up from the main build file.

run an ~XSL 2.0 stylesheet over the main build file,
that generates another ant build file which again
can be run from the main build file.

Does it sound to be of use to this group?
Open source.

regards

--
Dave Pawson