Hi everyone !

6 month ago we released a beta version of IvyDE 2.0. Now we have a good among of bug resolved thanks to the report and patch of our users [1].
There are still 3 bugs opened:
* IVYDE-170 [2] : I think this bug exist, but quite hard to reproduce. I don't think this should be a blocker though. * IVYDE-178 [3] : I reproduced the bug, but as commented in there, the fix will bring some major refactoring.
* IVYDE-180 [4] : I wasn't able to reproduce it

So I think it is a good time to release a 2.0 final.

WDYT ?

And needless to say but I volunteer as the manager of this possible release.

Nicolas

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310640&fixfor=12313533&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-170