On 2009-06-19, Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm collecting issues and will come back with a consolidated list
> since I dont intend to play "fetch me a rock" with you,

Things you should fix before I can vote in favor of a release (only
easy to do things, but important legally):

* create a tag in svn

* source zip needs NOTICE and LICENSE files in the root directory

* the binary zip needs NOTICE and LICENSE files in the root directory

* digest.xml in digest.zip needs a license header, the whole zip needs
  LICENSE and NOTICE files.

and a few questions:

* source zip only contains a subset of files in
  trunk (e.g. org.apache.ivyde.feature/LICENSE is not there, the
  doc and test dirs are missing).
  Why?

* are the .project and .classpath files in various places really
  needed or should they be "svn ignore"d?

* The files in

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/ivy/ivyde/trunk/org.apache.ivyde.eclipse/.settings/
  would probably require license headers unless they can be ignored
  anyway.

Sorry for being a pain