resending a mail which was considered spam by the ezmlm program
 Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2009-12-18, Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org> wrote:

If I'd be the one to create the release, I'll need some help by Kev
and/or Antoine to become able to compile the optional tasks with
commercial dependencies.  That being said, if Antoine wants to take
things over, I'll happily let him do so.

Even though Antoine shared all necessary jars with me, he'll take over
as a release manager for this release because I'll be without a working
JDK 1.4 installation for the next two weeks.  I hope to be available for
subsequent releases.

* decide on a name for target-group: Dec 22

are we there yet?
I think we need a vote. This wil delay the RC1 because we need to wait until the vote results can be proclaimed (one week).
If we vote, I suggest the alternative be :

target-group/group
extension-point/extensionOf
* build 1.8.0 RC1 and call for a vote on it: Dec 23

I'll leave the concrete steps and dates to Antoine.

Stefan

Regards,

Antoine