Le 6 janv. 2010 à 22:09, Antoine Levy Lambert a écrit :

> Hello Jesse,
>
> true, extension-of would have looked nicer together with extension-point.
> Maybe Eclipse uses "extensionOf" too ?

When I mentioned that in Eclipse world they use "extension of", it was talking
about the vocabulary more than any particular syntax.
For the syntax, I just look randomly into the existing tasks in the doc to know
what is the used syntax. But looking closer now, I see different syntaxes. See
the attributes "preservelastmodified" and "includeEmptyDirs" of the "copy"
task: http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/copy.html
But I don't find any dash, at least in the core tasks. If any change would
appear, maybe the better would be to remove the dash in extension-point ?

Nicolas