Hello Stefan,

one check I ran for myself with the POMS of ant was to run

mvn -DskipTests=true install -f src/etc/poms/pom.xml

from the root directory of ant

this has brought a few errors about missing libraries like NetRexx... However maven tells you gently in its output how you are supposed to install these missing libraries in your cache or your local repository. Once you do that, you can build the 18 jars of ant. Something similar should work for your compress antlib.

Regards,

Antoine

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
If anybody more familiar with POMs and/or Ivy files than myself could
check that I'm actually making sense here, that would be great.