On 11-2-2010 17:12, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
If we put work into creating a branch for the website, then it should
save us at least some work (the update of the site), so, yes.

Count this at least as a +0.5;-)
It is not like the current way of publishing would seize to function when we use a separate branch for the website. What would be the effort to using svnpubsub vs the current mechanism? (updating the frequency is a no-brainer, and doesn't take much resources). The current frequency is daily, the website is updated hourly so anything more frequent than that is not adding much speed to the publishing process. (count this as +1 for a separate branch, and a request for more info on the benefits of using svnpubsub in our environment.)

Martijn