Don't know if this helps or not:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="SOAP example" basedir=".">
    <property environment="env"/>
    <taskdef name="groovy" classname="org.codehaus.groovy.ant.Groovy">
        <classpath>
            <fileset dir="${env.GROOVY_HOME}"
includes="embeddable/groovy-all-*.jar,lib/ivy*.jar"/>
        </classpath>
    </taskdef>
    <groovy>
        @Grab(group='org.codehaus.groovy.modules', module='groovyws',
version='0.5.1')
        import groovyx.net.ws.WSClient
        def url = 'http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL'
        def proxy = new WSClient(url, this.class.classLoader)
        proxy.initialize()
        result = proxy.CelsiusToFahrenheit(0)
        new AntBuilder().echo "Help, I'm freezing at ${result} degrees
Fahrenheit"
    </groovy>
</project>

I was using Groovy 1.7.0.