On 2010-05-13, Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Brian Fox on the repository list has advised me to upload the ant
> artefacts to the maven repository using nexus. [1]

I wonder why it seems to get harder to get anything into the Maven
repository if you don't use Maven to build with every release, oh my.

As long as you document what we need to do - I hear Ivy is completely
able to deal with Nexus - I'd say go for it for Ant and all subprojects.

We should probably extract the steps into targets of the "common" build
infrastructure so each Antlib build will benefit from it instantly.

> Do we want to use nexus to upload our ant release to nexus

Since the only other option seems to be to not publish to the Maven
repository at all: +1

[not that I personally would care about the mvn repo at all, but some of
our users may.]

> Do we want to use nexus to upload the antlibs

+1 - see above.

> Do we want to use nexus to upload ivy

+1 - see above.