I have a situation where I'm retrofitting some old code to use the
PropertyHelper delegates that where added in Ant 1.8; in particular I need
to limit that scope to which a certain delegate is active.

I know how to add a delegate but there doesn't seem to be any way of
removing a delegate once it's no longer needed: they seem to persist
forever. As a stop-gap I've added a way to "deactivate" my delegate such
that it will always return the proper values so that the next delegate
will be invoked, but that seems like a poor work around.

Is there a better way to do this?

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
ca...@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server