From: Justin Georgeson
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:21 PM
To: u...@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: difference between unzip task and unzip executable

Just to eliminate any possibility of file handle closure, disk I/O flushing,
etc. I put the <unzip> in a separate target that only does the unzip, ran that
target by itself, and then ran ant a second time for the javadoc target and it
still fails. I don't understand what the problem can be when everything says
the contents of the files are identical. Even if I use the <unzip> task to put
the contents of src.zip in the 'src' folder that my source code is in, there's
no javadoc inheritance.